A test system that will provide facilities to test for both RF radiated emissions and RF radiated immunity.
The unique CLIENTS system (Combined Laplace Immunity & EmissioNs Test System) offers all the facilities of an EMC test laboratory in a benchtop or floor standing package. Compact and easy to use with a powerful Windows-compatible software package which automates much of the testing. Suitable for products up to 60cm cube (19" rack x 13U high). These systems offer many benefits:
- Checking of products and sub assemblies thoughout the development cycle (thus avoiding nasty surprises when the design is completed).
- Convenience.. test when you need to.
- No need to book test labs and cut out the travelling.
- Pre-compliance testing.
- Self-test and self certification.
- Product refinement.
- Sample checks on production (as required by the EMC Directive).
- Choice of 30MHz - 1GHz or 30MHz - 3GHz
- Immunity testing to over 20V/m
- Fully compliant to IEC61000-4-3 and IEC61000-4-20
- Fully integrated with Windows software for your PC
- Easy and quick to use
- Delivered fully calibrated and ready to use
CLIENTS provides the following products:
Compact emissions and immunity test cells for EMC compliance testing.
High performance, PC controlled, 3GHz EMC analyser with powerful Windows software application.
The RF Synthesiser is the key component of an RF immunity test system.
LETIS (Laplace EMC Test Integration System) provides an automated power amplifier selection facility for radiated immunity testing.
A range of power amplifiers specifically designed for RF Immunity testing according to EMC standards. These cover both conducted, 100KHz to 250MHz, and radiated tests, 30MHz to 3GHz.
These ancillaries enable compliant conducted emission tests. A wide range of LISNs plus voltage probe are available.