- Lightweight and easy to use
- Ideal for environmental monitoring and site surveys
- Results logged to internal SD card for later uploading to PC (Model 5)
- Optional fibre-optic interface for EMC test applications
- Wide range of measurement, 0.01V/m to 500V/m
- Magnetic probe head available, 0.05 - 20A/m
- Wide frequency range, 10KHz - 40GHz, options to 18GHz
- Isotropic antenna
- Calibration data and certification included
- Safety and regulatory assessment of AM/FM/TV and GSM cellular transmitters.
- Safety and Regulatory assessment of microwave ovens and RF heating equipment.
- Monitoring of the RF radiation from industrial, scientific and medical equipment.
- Monitoring of RF fields from GTEM cells and antennas for EMC testing of consumer, industrial, automotive and military products.
- Data logging of RF fields during Electrosmog testing and environmental monitoring in stand alone and remotely controlled testing sites.
- Personal RF field monitoring and protection.
The Smart Field-meters are a range of RF meters that comprise 3 groups:
- A range of probe heads that cover the frequency range 10KHz - 40GHz, and includes a magnetic probe.
- Two models of hand held meters onto which the probe heads are mounted.
The RFP-04 is supplied with one probe head, selected at time of order.
The RFP-05M will work with up to 4 probes and includes removeable memory card for data logging and an optional GPS feature.
- An active isotropic antenna. A calibrated stand-alone broadband antenna that can be used as the input antenna for any spectrum analyser. Frequency range 30MHz - 3GHz and sensitivity 3mV/m to 300V/m. Includes antenna factor data.
The Smart Fieldmeters are a range of meters that are based on a common core, but have options to provide variations in field strength and/or frequency range. Each Smartmeter includes the meter itself with an LCD or LED readout, an isotropic antenna, miniature tripod, output lead user manual and hard carry case. The standard meters include everything needed for accurate environmental monitoring and surveys. The frequency ranges covered are from 10KHz to 40GHz, therefore covering the whole commonly used RF spectrum.
Model 5 Smartmeters are an advanced version of the Model 4 with improved display and performance and fitted with an internal SD memory card. Readings can be logged to this card either manually or at a programmed interval. Each reading is time and date stamped. The memory capacity available on the card means that the number of recorded readings is virtually unlimited. Once back to base, the SD card can be removed and downloaded via any SD port.
In order to ensure that the integrity of measurements is maintained when on-site, a small battery powered field check unit is available (the Field Gauge) which very quickly and easily enables the user to check that the readings are correct.
|Probes Supported||See probes list||All, including magnetic field|
|Display||Mono LCD||Colour OLED with graphical plotting feature|
|Connectivity|| Optional RS232, USB,
Fibre optic modem
| Optional RS232, USB,
Fibre optic modem, IR Remote
|Data Logging|| Only via external connection.
RS232 or USB
|Internal memory card. Selectable logging interval (time or space) and measurement mode (pk, Ave, etc...)|
|Power||Internal battery||Internal battery and via USB.|
All kits include hard carry case, AC/DC charger, Table tripod, Mounting clip, SMA cable (meter - probe head), Users manual, Calibration certificate and Field Gauge.
|Compatible with fieldmeter model...||Kit reference|
|PI-01||0.2 - 3000 MHz||0.2 - 600 V/m||All||Kit 1 and Kit 1D
Includes Field Gauge
|PI-01C||500 - 3000 MHz||0.4 - 500 V/m||All|
|PI-01LF||0.01 - 3000 MHz||0.2 - 600 V/m||All|
|PI-01V||900 - 1900 MHz||0.4 - 400 V/m||All||Kit 4 (RFP-04) and Kit 4D (RFP-05) Dual GSM band
Includes Field Gauge
|PI-01E||0.1 - 6000 MHz||0.3 - 600 V/m||All|
|PI-03||3 - 18000 MHz||0.8 - 800 V/m||All||Kit 3 (RFP-04) and Kit 3D (RFP-05)
Includes Field Gauge
|PI-03P||100 - 18000 MHz||70 - 1400 V/m||RFP-05 only|| Fast response time for pulsed
signals. RF pulse width >1uS
|PI-05||1 - 40 GHz||2 - 1000 V/m||RFP-05 only|