Reference sources are compact signal sources that facilitate the calibration of EMC test equipment.
The Radiated source (ERS) will check both the site and the measurement equipment. This is particularly important as the greatest source of measurement uncertainty is invariably the site.
All references sources are supplied complete with calibration data which is traceable to NPL (UK)
- RF output: From detachable antenna.
- RF signal: Continuous, steady state,
narrow band, harmonic series.
- Amplitude stability: 0.5dB (short term)
- Drift over time: 1dB/annum
- Harmonic spacing 2MHz
- Frequency range: 30MHz—1GHz
- Frequency stability: 80ppm
- RF level at 3m 50—73 dBuV/m
- Power: Internal battery (LiMH)
- Running time: 6 hours