Semi anechoic and fully anechoic chambers can be supplied to suit customer requirements. We work with a leading UK manufacturer of anechoic test chambers and faraday cages to provide shielded enclosures lined with high performance anechoic (anti-echo) material. This creates an accurate, stable and repeatable testing environment for EMC and RF (wireless) measurements.
We design, manufacture and install a variety of custom-made chambers. Our products have a standard design and performance criteria but this can be adjusted to meet your exact specification.
Standard chambers include:
- compact 3m pre-compliance
- 3m compliant.
- 5m compliant
- 10m compliant
A typical compact pre-compliance chamber features:
- External dimensions 7000mm (L) x 3500mm (W) x 3000mm (H)*
- Shielded door clear opening 1000mm (W) x 2000mm (H)*
- Steel structure Self-supporting structure to industry standards
- Shield Modular 2mm steel "pan" shield
- Frequency test range 30 MHz to 18 GHz (40 GHz optional)
- Floor loading (standard) 500kg/m²*
- Filters 1 x 32A 230V Single phase (2 line)
- Penetration panel connectors 2 x Precision N type, & 2 x Fibre
- Honeycomb vents 2 x 300mm (W) x 300mm (H) (static air)
- Access Ramp Optional
- Lighting 4 x LED Lighting
- 1 x Emergency light
- Power distribution 4 x 230V AC DSSO Sockets
- Warranty 1 year
Mast, Air conditioning, CCTV, Forced air (Fans) or air conditioning / HVAC, DC Filters, white end caps to absorbers, Additional filters & Audio communication, 1.2m free standing turntable.
*All dimensions and quantities can be altered upon request (subject to compatibility). For more details and to discuss your specific requirements, call or e-mail us.
Note that for smaller products, a test cell may be entirely adequate at significantly lower cost.
For full details of test chambers and screened rooms, visit Global EMC