The Laplace Harmonics and Flicker analyser provides the user with a complete system for testing product compliance with IEC61000-3-2 and IEC61000-3-3. Quick and easy to use, the built-in screen provides a clear pass/fail indication of compliance status, plus a full listing of results for each harmonic, in either tabular of bargraph format. The instrument is properly configured to cope with fluctuating harmonics. The Flicker mode provides proper measurement of short term and long term parameters, using algorithms specified in IEC61000-4-15. In addition, inrush current measurements can be automated such that the product under test can be automatically cycled on/off with user entered time profiles.
- Stand alone, self contained... a completely integrated instrument
- Immediate display of compliance status with full listing of all measurements
- Power meter functions included.
- Easy setup and automatic analysis against standards
- Optional clean power source available (AC1000A)
A Windows application package is included as standard with each AC2000A. This will run on any current version of Windows and provides a means of downloading the results from the analyser in real time. This allows storage of results to disk, hardcopy via Windows printers, as well as display of results together with setup parameters and load details.